they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Friday, November 03, 2006

this is what to do...

i just wish i knew what to do.
Btw THANK YOU baby boy... can't wait to see you

Today I had the worst Jap lesson ever
I was so bad that the teacher just completely
gave up on me when I tried to answer her question 3 times
I feel like the worst student ever

after a hell of computer files and work to get done i'm finally handed up my part of the advertising module...
If they still want me to do stuff i'll probably cry

but at least the week end is coming
there are dinners to eat
party to attend
friends to greet
n there's drew

well
that leaves me well time to study
for the exams in too weeks...
I'mso torn...
that mean that I have to workdoubly hard every other time else

so from now till the end of exams

There is to be NO television for TRINA SWEE PING ZHI at all...
must do self study from 7 am to 9 am
cos right now she is not studying at all

this does not include the time that she is to do her JAPANESE revision
and her research paper for Life course and aging

if she does not comply, you can make her eat grass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home