they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, November 25, 2006

right now i'm wondering if i'll ever amount to anything, cos i don't think i amount for much. sure you can say other wise. but i've go no hobbies, i don't know where I spend my time. I've just retreated into this buble, I'm a loner, a sham a smart ass know it all.

my exams are 4 days away, I've barely skimmed the surface of my material, I feel like crap.

thats that.

i think i'm very confused, very lost, broken

i'm feeling jaded, not amused
forlorn and somewhat abused
abused by what? I'm not sure myself
just that sometimes I say I hate even though
I know I love, i wished everything I want to know will
omosize into my head, but I fell stupid stupid stupid
just let me curl up and die, watch the clouds roll by

all i want is someone to support me
someone to stop and stay awhile
i want to study, but nothing is getting in
I want to be smart, but my CAP score will never allow it

no points for my sorry ass, no smiles
i have nothing left
i might seem I do, but that is all shit
I feel far from everything
maybe I'm living on the edge
the edge of oblivion
where everything is whithered, sparse and/or dead
i feel like i'm sucked dry

i feel happy, but temporary happy
i feel pleasure, but it also so empty
i have left, my useless life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home