they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, December 03, 2006

i'm bipolar

I am trying to explain how I feel

I am sorry if you don't understand

dinner was crappy, so much so that We had a free dinner
but its so flatline that I feel crappy, no diffence that it was free

just feel flatline for now
the exams are tomorrow and I dont know shit
i cant get anything done right
I feel useles like how I feel all the time
like the time I turned into this stupid road with a car blocking
and It frustrated me until I cried
I feel like that, useless good for nothing
not amounting to much

I am willing to just go to sleep now with nothing prepared cause I feel that that is all I am worth right now.
so thanks for saying that I'm throwing a trantrum.
cause there is nothing wrong but myself.
i feel worst
just leave me here to die

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home