they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, November 30, 2006

so what i'm really thinkg

do you think i'll ever tell
maybe one day when the cars fly
and the mosquitoes die

it been a long time since i stared down at my toes
or watched the cloud roll by the window
since i sold my soul

You know i understand if you dont give me a chance
but what about you and you and you
i'm always tired, i'm always downcast

i'm awalys drawn to the hopelessness of reality
i touchedby the warmth of his smile
I long for the day I get beaten
till the rain falls and I am no more

i've got a couple befor the last 2 papers, its too late for egg tau hui
and truth be told i should be looking at the yellower things in life
the last couple of days has been especially crazy with me Yo-Yoing
around, however I'm off to the land down under for a jiff..
sosmile girls I'll see you when I return if I return in all. Goodbye my lover
its never the end, love is like the second law of physics, energy that never
fades just get transfered to other forms, like its not so distant cousin HATE
i cant remember me anymore, need time alone, the irony of it all.
ithink i spun a web of lies,only to fool myself. the only thing I can say tht
I'm not strong enough

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home