they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, November 26, 2006

i should just quit school and join the circus, at least I wont have to deal with my clueless brother
i wont have to deal with exams, i know this is going to be my second last bout of exams for a long time to come,
buti'm worst for wear..
I have to days left and counting, I still have not much to show for it, i intend to pull an all nighter, mostly because i'm pissed off and because I dont know what to do with myself. I hate myself right now

i want to do something extreme like stuff myself anf gorge on food then bang my head against the wall,godknow whyi'm even writing it down,
in some measly attempt to stop myself, i hate myself

would someone just tell mewhatis wrong with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home