they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Monday, December 18, 2006

so what does this do for me this blogger beta?

anyway i'm back from SYDNEY...

I had so much fun there didnt really want i to end.
It was probably one of the most relaxing trips I've taken not to mention that the family only had 1 majar quarrrel throughout the entire thing. Only one which is such a great feet. Sydney has so many facets its really cool to see so many things happening in one place.

I went sandboarding at the dunes, snorkelling at the bay, too bad I wasnt up for surfing. they a cosy weekend in the mountains in our quaint little cottage. I can rage about that cottage for hours. the view from the lookouts are spectacular, it looks out into the valley. Rounded up with cycling at the olympic park and a ginormous shopping binge.

with my family I had dinner at Doyles, we had a spectacular view of the Sydney opera house and the Harbour bridge from our table, with my father we shared a morning walk/adventure to the 7-11 to get yogurt. With mommy I went with her to china town to buy charsiew for dinner in the evening cold. With zhen zhen I splurged on what the sales girl at COTTON ON called a shopping Spree and we also took a late night monorail ride around the city to see the sites. With Tim we explored the entire Olympic park in the 36 degree heat. And with little PingEn she shared with me a good elbowing and a nice heated bed where I tickled her every morning to koaks her up for breakfast.

On the way home My family bought 120 krispy kreme doughnuts.. I know i know we over did it.. but tell that to the ground staff, air stedwardess and passengers who cooed at the sight of doughnuts.. 10 dozen doughnuts is seriously no joke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home