they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Year 3 sem 2

I'm into my last semester of my life studying life. and boy how everything is moving so fast. Not only moving so fast changing... new opportunities are opening for me, and others are closing its doors. I guest its time. It suddenly dawned on me that when bernicecomes back I would be working and earning my own keep.

There are so many things I want to do right, so many ways I could screw up. I guess that not the most positive thing I could say but now looking ahead its so daunting. I have to work, I still want to travel back pack through central asia, I want to keep dancing. And like at AK "I want" so now I have to work hard take action to make sure all these come through for myself.

so big world out there.. bring it on..

haha.. sounds so cheesey..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home