they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

its a new beginning...

i am stepping away from my comfort zone, I am turning to the past. I am hopefully looking ahead and thankfully home at last. Andrew never fails to remind he, and thank god for him that I have so many people who love me and that I can depend on. I am in a place of serenity, but not at a destination.

Camp today is camp, throwing me the oh so expected curve ball, the pattern in my life. But I will not back down, I'm here to face my demons head on, head strong. I really want to see them through, afterall who know how many camps I have left in me? cos I feel that it is all draining away. I feel that I never left, I feel that I loss everything that i knew. Yet I am jaded, sadden that I cant do the things that others do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home