they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, December 28, 2006

who my friends are..

you know it takes a great friend to
tell you the honest truth
that you havent been spending enough time
and why
that I havent answered when I was needed
it was really hard to hear that I havent been
pushing to meet up
but it was also very hard warming to hear
I PROMISE TO..

so we went to to stacey's house after the gala
sorry if i wasnt a good guest, i fell asleep
but on the way out of the carpark
we were talking about suppers
or the lack there off
and we concluded with a heated conversation
of faults, but in a blink
we're still friends
and more so than 2 minutes before


2 days before that
I had a steamboat dinner at home
and for the first time in at least a year
we all met up under one roof
we are back with a vengence
I miss all the trips to upper pierce
and KFC and

every moment of that evening was so intense
the night passed so fast
even though I was savouring every second
i have a montage of photos that I have to keep for the next 6 month
that is going to remind of all the times we've had

like I told my mom earlier on in the day when we went to buy food
the food is secondary to the company

that was the best present ever..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home