they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

my magic suitcase.

I wasn't planning to go on a trip, though sad I thought maybe June isn't that far away. Bali will be here before I know it.

Well, as luck would have it, I would pack my room and pack away the suitcase in the attic. And not 2 weeks from packing away this beloved Trunkie, I would be off on another adventure.

Last time after Indonesia, Malaysia and Japan in quick succession, I left my luggage by my door hoping that I would get to use it soon. Then for 2 months.. nothing.. then it got backed away and within a week I was off to KL. I just put it back upstairs as I left for the weekend diving with Fel no less. Didn't need Trunkie as I was just gone the weekend.

But as luck would have it, in a strew of events, I am heading to India for 11 days.

And when I get home I am going to quickly put Trunkie in storage and pray for another little miracle.

With love,

Zhi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home