they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

In many ways I see parallel, yet who can I not deny that you are unique. It is so hard to know that I probably don't know where you are coming from, though I so badly wish I do. Seeing you makes me feel that there are missing pieces that I had failed to pick up on. Seeing you makes me feel that maybe we could work this out.

and though I am, as I often do, feel skeptical. I think, quit thinking about what can't, but instead in what ifs. Like the past its hard to see you, feel you, and understand why you do not take whole of what is rightfully your. Time, opportunity, destiny. I seek to understand that.

In the meantime, I listen, I walk with.

Lionel say I put up with too much nonsense. And when you put up with cow you get cow dung.(that of course is my analogy) But you get the gist.

And I agree, man up, know what you want work hard and get it done.


I couldn't have been happier to hear from you when I got back
Hoping that you were holding up while I was gone
slowing becoming a fixture in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home