they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, February 27, 2011

I want you out of my life. You make me feel that I am unimportant, you make me feel that I am second rate. That you rather be somewhere else but here.

It seems that you have become someone I no longer want to be with and it hurts but I've got to accept that. I hate you, I loved you and I can't stay angry with you.

I'm chasing visions of premonitions, shadows of the insincere. I walking circles around this place, broken from and left nothing but a trace. Unwittingly I agreed to dive into the pains of superficiality and false ambitions of tired spirits and breaks from tradition.

I don't need a trend, just a breakthrough

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home