they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, February 26, 2011

if I love you more

his words, just words cut and scarred. It made me flash back on our years of friendship and think long and hard if I wanted him as a friend. It was but a moment, a breath between those words that shook me to my core. Words that makes me gag with disgust and reel in frustration.

"what time are you coming?"

"I don't know, when I wake up."

these words look harmless, they say little but meaning is what is measure.


when you decide to wake up, I would have gone to the market to buy our food. When you decide to wake up the rest of is will be preparing our dinner. I hope you realise that this is not a restaurant or a shop, this is me your friend and your help is deeply appreciated. And if you are not helping say that you don't want to help, I can take it, I can understand if you are not free. But telling me that you'll come when it is convenient makes me feel like you don't give a shit how I much effort I put in as long as it favours you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home