they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, January 13, 2011

of you I dream of clear skies and apple pies, I feel a mix of muddle and clutter. For you I'd cross mountains but in silence and in you I've lost.

of him I hope for happier times and broken lines or symmetry in the undefined. With him I seek comfort and secret solace. In regrettable satisfaction, lost of sensibilities.

I often beeline for the negatives, the what's wrong and I'm nots. And though I don't think it is justified, I solidify that there is no linear language or logic to solve this complex root.

In this I feel not solace but dread that life is meant for lonely ends. In this time of solitude all I have learnt is to be astute. I hear say that susceptibility is the ingredient of opportunity but despite this precious bite, I still fall short, too much pride.


All I wish is to have my best friends back, and all I wish is to have all of you to talk to. I am sorry. I know I was wrong and what can I do to have you back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home