they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, September 26, 2010

I'm an addict, obsessed with the feeling of falling. and when that feeling dies, i measure its value in romantic notions and gestures of tenderness. And when all that falls into a system, it feels like the feelings begin to dissipate.

drew told me thats not it. these expectations are outta whack, and I would have to agree. I like to think that I've dealt with it. I don't need the earth to stand still when I fall, nor does the world even have to know. But I am truly afraid that in the heat of the moment, that I forget all the important lessons that I've learnt and make those mistakes again too. The worst thing I can do is to hurt the ones that I love, push them away and act like I don't care. I've done that for so long, that I suppose its coming full circle. I now have to endure the same treatment I once thought was fair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home