they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I couldn't hate you, even if I wanted to. How screwed up is that. I feel all those feeling bubbling to the surface and it get me thinking about all those years ago when you did everything you could, And I should return the favour and do all that I can too. I guess that's all the falling that I'll have to do.

Most to most, I'd have to pick up the pieces.

I am gonna uphold my half, I'd be there for you come hail or high waters. And though I might not be there in the capacity I hope for. It shall never matter. I guess its my turn to watch from the sidelines.

Can't promise forever, but I'd try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home