they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

letters to Juliet made me reflect on my life, my regrets, my fears. Also my opportunities, my experiences and adventures.

I mutter the serenity prayer under my breath and fingers and toes crossed that when I see you, I can. What and if. 2 very simple words, but when put together could haunt you for eternity. "What if?"

i believe in a time and place, in design and a dash of fate. And hope to relinquish my fears to trust fervently. Yet many times, these feeling elude me and I am left in a strand.

though I would agree that things have turned for the better, and many a thanks to wonderful people who might not care if I exist, people that I crave to know and understand and seek understanding. Things that I will not ever be able to request for. mush lest receive.

will saying it really help. will letting others know how I feel make any difference.

I have this worry that I may self destruct. I feel it bubbling to the surface.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home