they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Friday, June 04, 2010

Is there ever a good enough reason to fall,
Must there even be an explanation
When all else makes no sense
yet the feelings are immense
I find nowhere else to turn, but you

don't give up on love just yet
I believe you deserve the best
I know you hurt and nothing feels like it can make amends


Its getting lonely, and sometimes its hard not to keep the tough front. I don't want to idle no more, neither do I want to be too hasty.

I feel that the bar was set to high, and I don't ever think I'd be lucky enough to meet someone would take the time to get to know me. I don't ask for romantic gestures nor fairytale notions, they exist in a world far beyond what I can take.

Being ordinary, asking for extraordinary is not my deal. Just someone who I could love and care for.. for now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home