they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Happiness Project

Like Gretchen Rubin says in her book, I too am not depressed and in need of a get out of this rut intervention. But I do contemplate how awesome it would be to be happier and lead a more fulfilled life.

In this book there are so many wonderful snippets of information about how to let the small things slide and not be resentful about being under appreciated. I too am learning how to love people the right way. Not by nagging and setting myself up for failure but by doing as I feel, not sweat the small stuff and stop dumping..

I'm only 60 pages in, and there are so many things to tell about this book like...

"One of the great joys of falling in love is the feeling that the most extraordinary person in the entire world has chosen you"

That really was an amazing feeling.. I forgot about that. And when I am ever so lucky enough to feel that again. Be sure I'll do right by it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home