they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, May 09, 2010

I love you because....

Dearest Mom,

I remember as a school girl coming home cuddling with you in your bed, and you asked me "How was your day?". I replied, though I may have only been in pre-school "I come back at the same time, we do the same things mom." And I'd never forget what you said, "it doesn't matter how old you get, I always want to know how your day went".

It's been 20 years, and you still hold true to that promise.

Thank you mom for always being there for me, listening at the end of your long day. For looking after this big kid of yours. As the oldest, I guess I had the privilege of your time, your energy and your attention. Things that I treasure most and keep close to my heart. I think so many of my loves and passions stem from your nurturing graces.

I look forward to loving you and taking care of you all the rest of my days, just like you have unfaltering for all my life.

I love you mom.

With Thanks,
Zhi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home