they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

no one except you was able to see past my front
letting so little a glimpse into my santum
yet that too was too painful for me to hold on to
and again, I made me shrink back in despair

I fear most, not what I regret then
but that the viciousness with not cease
in the end, I'm left to burn
and in the end I'll be the one that hurts


---------

maybe hurting is for the best. I rather I hurt that anyone else
and as I lurched in this soup of melodrama
I can't help but think that I have been forgotten.


I think of you and I feel the sunshine pour in
and it doesn't matter if the teacups are mismatched or the coffee is bitter
I love the way I can't help but want to spend time with you
and It my hope that I can find that in someone soon.

more than I hate being alone
I don't want to be with someone for lonesome's sake
I hate waiting on people
I hate being left in the lurch
waiting, hoping, that plans are going to be made

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home