they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Monday, April 19, 2010

nothing sad to report.
it a far cry from my youth
I think I've mellowed
grown into my skin

maybe a hint of me fears
that it might come back because I expect

so far its been smooth sailing
and my motto is "Think big. Go places"
inspired by the success of zhen, stereophonics on the itunes
and affirmation of love
i mean there is always high heels and eye liner to hide behind

but you know, I wrote,
what if I met my McDreamy, would he do a double take
would he want plain me?

I would say, back.. not a chance.
Even if he did, I would have said "no".

But now I'm not so sure.

Sometimes less is more, sometimes you need to "invest". Its all about give and take. It about letting life happen. I know I can't control all its comings and goings. It takes work. And I dare say I haven't got there yet. But I am a pretty good work in progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home