they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

don't say I didn't try

but think I bit off more than I can chew
its not my fight either way, and I really do not know what am I to do.

I shouldn't have agreed to anything. All I should have done is act dumb.

And in the end I get hurt

And more than anything reaffirms that relationships are a waste of time.
They are meant to hurt you.. the final emotion is always hurt.

I feel like shit now. phff what a way to end my mental weekend.

Maybe someday I will understand it all..


its like waking up, pain
turmoil of past so fearful, its roots were severed and burnt
soot that stings the eyes and stains your tears
I fear you. the lost I feel inside, the souless justified
and I speak words of trepidation, aa angst revelation

I walked with you before
nights so long ago
where we held hands and got lost
I thought we were, unexplainable
a pull so unexplainable

and I feel every heart string tear at its seams
for all I did was run without a cause
and I see the painful reminder
as I go about my day,
its so unexplainable
its not at all attainable

I walked down this road before
maybe without you this time
loneliness and moonlight as my guide
I thought it was, unexplainable
a pull so unattainable

wish he was here now.. but I wont get to just yet. I know now that its all payment for today and what I had to do. there is no need to feel bad, and its just time to toughen up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home