they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

I got home today after a really long day of work.. I had been tired and stretched from just the length of training and the strain and toil it took to keep the students engaged. I barely ate dinner, I stared for many hours at the telly to unwind.. not to mention I played with daddy's new toy.. An Ipod docket..

Just last week I was at Mustafa eyeing one with Kenneth, but in the end decided against buying it..

And at the end of the day I got to my room.. and under my pile of pillows.. was an Ipod docket... one just for me :)

My Daddy and Mommy are the best. I didn't ask for one, but they really went out of their way to make my MONTH!!!. I am blessed to have them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home