they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I spent a good part of the early morning doing the dishes and clearing up the odd and ends. It was bittersweet that no one came to help. But it did help me realised that I can do it all. The rest of the way on my own. And though its not what I intended looking inward, getting centred leaves me sullen yet calm.

The weekend has ended, somehow I don't really know how I found the energy to do both the gathering and the party. Maybe because I was an hour late today meeting Beat, Serene and Ber.

and it was agreed upon that we are ALL going to hell.. so what difference would it make as long as I am happy. And alone makes me monumentally happier than anywhere else.

Sure I miss sharing my day with someone, going home to a hug. But it comes with its fair share of quirks. And I could get my fix from blogging and cuddling my future spaniel.

I can't wait to get my own place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home