they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Monday, February 01, 2010

better than I expected

I wanted first to go to Zouk, then to Wavehouse.. then ding donged and toyed with thoughts of clubbing the entire week leading up to the weekend.. And in the end did no such thing.

We ate till we were stuffed.. A sumptuous meal after the ungodly wait. Then board games till dawn. Mindless chatter in the patio, taking in not just the cool breeze but intangible hours of laughter and fun. It was barely 12 hours and we did it all over again today.

I loved every moment of it.

Its times like these that I wonder, will I give up an evening like this for love. Love should be simple unadulterated, fun and frivolous.. just like it was yesterday...

And yet... *shrugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home