they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Friday, December 25, 2009

Beautiful memories

Today I invited the girls for lunch, just chatting and chatting up with the people I love. That is what is most important :)

Great food and the people you love!


----------------


Yesterday's dinner was as good as every other X'mas eve dinner, plus a tandoori turkey!! Dinner was warm and food was scrumptious. After dinner I hosted a party game which turned out to be DA BOMB!! It was so much fun. I hope they had fun participating as I did conducting it.. The highlight was when everyone stood up and started dancing together!!!

Merry Christmas everyone, Happy Holiday! God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home