they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, November 22, 2009

things are changing

with POE and work building up
it comes as no surprise that I feel kind of distant from the life that I'd come to find familiar. I notice that the next months will see lots of adjustments as my last bunch of friends enter the workforce and I'm left with even fewer people who share the lovely flexi work hours that I appreciate.

I going to be stuck with lots of afternoon watching the orchard crowd hasten by, my hope is that till then I'd have people who could stop and appreciate those moments.

Bernice, its your turn to enter the working world and I hope it has kinder on you. I understand that its tough, but its only a matter of finding your grove. Know that you'll always have me to bitch to if anything were ever to go wrong and that sometimes you have to give it a chance to worm its way to your soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home