they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, November 12, 2009

here's looking at you

I realise that its been a while best friend
where have you gone? and have you been well
why is it so hard to reach out to you
should it be

Many things have been happening,
and I'd love to share it with you
I know that times are different
things keeps us both busy

I hope that you know that it doesnt matter
that you'll always have a friend in me
and though I can regress till back when
and we don't feel the tugs like it then

in another time and place
we were friends, friends don't begin to describe
don't feel sorry that they are gone
but thankful that they happened
the stars can't align for ever
we just happen to be standing there when they did

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home