they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

I'm kinda badass~~

I've been over thinking things, wondering what other people think. And when more than one person tells me that. I better start believing that it is true.

I guess that why I keep some of my thoughts private. But I guess this shall be an exercise in letting loose, the lest of self restrain. And to suffer the imaginary consequences and barriers that I perceive there are.

lets go..

POE is this weekend and I can't wait to dive into it. But boy am I nervous.. I do not know why I should be, just that I am. How people will treat me and watch me just because I should know my stuff. I do not want to anticipate. Most of all I want to have a tonne of fun meeting new people and really getting involved in an environment that is all NEW :)

Has it been that long since I've been with someone, Yeah.. And I guess to say the least, people are asking a big WHY.. I don't really have a good answer to give. Other than, I am not rushing it... I met Esther at her chalet reception and she was surprised that I didn't bring a plus one. Ceci at Gary's wedding was asking me if I am seeing anyone. Matthew asked so when is it your turn.. referring to marriage. It shouldn't matter at all.

It does not really bother me. Except I wonder, there has to be something up with me, like a sign that says in big block letters @@CRAZY DON"T DATE@@ or @@She's PSYCHO@@. I see some peeps breezing through boyfriends like the changes in season. I just wonder where do they find all these people.. and why is it that I find it so hard to even find one. oh well.. no hurry.

finally, I did a handwriting analysis on http://www.handwritingwizard.com/ and I got a result that I do not know if it is true. As I was telling Kenneth, it marks me as a loner who feels not with her heart but with her head. One who has difficulty expressing emotions except for a blow up or shut down. It also says that I have a very low.. I mean LOW perception of self.. And I think to some extent I feel that I am like that. On the other hand, it could be me feeling that I lack these things.. again just over thinking the situation.

Verdict? I chucked the report and decided to just be myself. If you do not like it, too bad!!~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home