they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Jersey Girl

Andrew and Nic were over yesterday and sneakyly gave Max scorpion wine. But before that I got a chance to raid his DVD collection and play with ever so adorable poouch.

Less that. I vaguely remembered the storyline of the movie, but remembered I did enjoy it and that I cried.

So since I could spare the time, I decided, I should watch.. Jersey Girl

After watching the movie, I feel a mixed emotions. I still don't like what happened to them and the circumstances that they are dealt. However, sometimes rolling with the punches is so much more important that harping on the past.

I know that love when it happens, in its own time of course. I bet would be totally amazing. Not saying that I believe movie romance exist. I wish it did yea.. Maybe someone who would take me out on the town, watch a play. Dinner and live music. Stroll aimlessly or sometime.

Sometimes life's bustle, skews us from seeing the bigger picture and blocks us from what is REALLY important in our lives, but when you learn your lesson, and you DO come around. You know you've learnt that lesson and nothing will change that.

Life is gonna run its course, whether you like it or notl. I might as well enjoy the ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home