they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, August 13, 2009

relaxing tunch

I realise that everyone has to struggle to get to where they want to go. If not the destination is not savoured as it should. Like when the Laksa gets handed to you, Thank you doesn't cut it. *winks*

I watched as he grapples with the new. The getting to know, the 1101 of introductions and customary courtesies. It's cute to watch, unknow territory in the web of communication called relations. And I'm glad that life seems to be going good for him.

As much as he is unsure about the progression. He knows that he doesn't know. And that really fine by me. Though I do worry, there is no reason to be hasty.

I just know that I had a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home