they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Monday, August 10, 2009

when the rules get bent for the screw ups.
In this short life, not only my own
I just simply hope to be considerate.
but when people who bitch slap
and use their ascertions to get their way
it makes me wish caution to the wind
i live by the rules of my fore
and pray their blessings
knowing if I do stand in their way
they in turn will bow in dismay
and look on with concern
worst, retaliate with anger
but today when I asked why there was this double standard
between the rules that are set and its enforcement
I was answered with silence
in this case, fuck the fucking rules
where were my priviledges
why was I reprimanded for doing much less

I fucking need to be a bitch, is that it
then you wont make me do anything
Nothing will upset me, because I don't give a fuck care about you.

How dare you say that its alright,
how dare you say that I am wrong to think this way
when you taught me all that
I hate you
I hate you
and maybe I might be happy now,
maybe I wouldn't have rebelled from everything that I knew
had I known that you don't give a fucking damn what happens.
you just say, and pretend to mean it.

so I watch as brendon gets invited for family dinners
gets to sleep over every weekend
mei get to come and go as she pleases
when the food sucks she's just say, in that case I'll stay out
and when she comes home late, not a word is spoken

call me petty...

but for all these things,
I STILL get scoulded for. STILL... its been happening all my life
and I am fucking not letting it slide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home