they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, August 23, 2009

a little quiz for you

1.Remember where we use to go to play bridge?
That's my favourite place in the whole world. Somewhere to take a breather from the bustle.

2.Where were you on 20 March 2005?
Let me jog your memory, I too was getting high.

3.What is your love language?
Quality time. Words of affirmation. Touch.

4.How do you write trina is awesome in code?
If you don't know, bugger off!

5.How many people own the subscription to the F.O.S newsletter?
As far as I know. Just 1. And I still keep them. The newsletters of course.

6.What's your favourite movie?
There are so many to choose from. But me? most definately Wicker Park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home