they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Wicker Park

I was hanging around, minding my own business, And as usual watching a tonne of TV. What are the odds that my favourite movie in the whole wide world was playing. I might have missed the first hour, but I started watching as Alex's lies were beginning to unravel.

I still cried when Lisa finally met Matt.And I guess I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Can you say Cathartic.. Umm.. I guess? I just really enjoyed it. Though popcorn and nachos would have been nice.





What do you say to taking chances,
What do you say to jumping off the edge?

Never knowing if there's solid ground below
Or hand to hold, or hell to pay,
What do you say,
What do you say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home