they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Friday, September 04, 2009

paving the way for more

seems like September is the month for all things NEW. I'm now in Jakarta sitting in the office. Switching in between work and watching Gossip girl.

This, I would say is my first Business trip.. There are many other first, like my first booster session. Which I felt was a blast. The kids at Unity have got the ball rolling, I look forward to seeing them when they get their results.

I have taken control of the Vaio!!! its mine :) so woohoo new computer. I'm in the midst of starting out another blog.. when I settle in I'll tell you all about it.

Today I can't help but smile. Life is going well and I am blessed to have all these opportunities present themselves to me.

Oh and I got myself a new watch, yes it may be $5.. but that's besides the point.

Lastly, I signed up for a Credit card.. YEH!! Fingers crossed.. Hope to see it in the mail next week.

Still I think I can be doing more...

I'm going back to the corner, where I first saw you and changing all the submodalities till the sky changes to bright lit hues. Its no more pity party or fuss fest. From this day forth it's to say I'm blessed. I've got my picture in my hand, and am not afraid to look her in the eye.

It's very refreshing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home