they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Friday, October 23, 2009

the weekend has come around, and all my hope for having a vegetative weekend is slowly fading into oblivion.

I know that I do not have to do anything, these are all things I want to do..

My choice.

Its a struggle between filling my days with the fun and exciting and being grounded well rested to do all the things I want to get done.

Pawning , Parties, Clubbing all in the works this weekend Exciting!!

But I can't loose sight of what's important too. That is to start investing and really improve my training quality. And sad to say I am barely scrapping the surface of both objectives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home