they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, October 17, 2009

POE was great.
Just the reason I needed to stop blaming myself for all my nonsense.

So now that has been all settled, realigned and such. The last week has been a constant push to get my new and improved life going.

The changes are slow and steady.. But hey, a rolling stone gathers no moss, and maybe before I'd know it. I can begin to pick up steam.

Some things worked, some things did not. Most importantly I found time to do the things that are important to me.

I had promised to meet only 1 group of friends this week. Be home daily by 11pm. Well that kinda went out the window. Met the girls, hung out with Greg, Supper with Eugene, Stayed out after work with the trainers and today am heading to Arul's for Deepavali. Hoping to hit the club later tonight.

I failed miserably, but that was because I thought that I could not get all the things I wanted done if I kept meeting up with people. Though amazingly, I have found the time this week to speak to people about how to improve my training. I learnt about investment from adam, Learnt photography and still found the time to read two books.

Oh to add, I still manage to squeeze in strength and weights training and even a run on the days that I did not go to the chiropracter.

With all these things being done, I can feel my energy waning. And was nice enough to give myself the day to sleep in.

Things this week are going great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home