they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Friday, November 06, 2009

it pay to have friends
one that you hold close
comfort when times are tough
and aimless banter
when it comes undone
what do you do
but maybe cling on to the pieces
that broken dream
being an idiot wondering
if dumpty is not just another
piece of trash

I like thinking that
knowing that friends last through anything
because I like waiting
I like giving
and I like hoping

today i pray for clarity
for strength and comfort

life since, hasn't been the same
a little more bitter sweet
a little more complicated
a little more fuzzy
a little more fun

today its a sigh of relief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home