they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, December 05, 2009

I'm back from my break fresh and ready to start things going

first on the list though...

there are so many things that run through my head about this topic, how do I feel, what is my stand and where do I fall in the whole scheme of things.
I watch my thoughts yo-yo from camp to camp, then do a total 180.
I can't do this, eggs the voice in my head. But I now know better.

With all that said, I am back where are started, considered all the options but am none the wiser. All I know is what I do not want. But that is far from satisfactory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home