they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, November 22, 2009

when it hits you

i spent the last hour listening, to questions that I did not know the answers
listening to the pangs and strains with each inflection
and it made me think of my demons, maybe they ain't so

but it also made me think of all the reasons that I chose to run
we were different and there was nothing wrong
and even after so, I knew it all along
it was the easy answers that took me by surprise
I should have guess it's true, then taking them for lies

It's been to long and I barely remember why and how or what
I can't remember the reasons or how it came to past
I do remember one time when I held my breath and thought
this may just be the most simple thing I lost.

And though time has past and idol ism has crept and tainted those times
I yearn for something in the future more sublime
that may not be the same in whys and hows or whats
but tells the story of a love not lost but got

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home