they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hey all,

I've been back a week and I miss everyone. Been not so sorta busy, but have been spending time in the office of course.

I figure that I should gather us all for something quaint. I think I'm totally past the getting sloshed stage, will have drinks of course.. just not until someone gets slumped in the shower and people sprawled everywhere. Its a pity though that I'd be away the last 2 weeks of the year, those are always the best times to throw parties.

If you are wondering New Zealand was fab! It was not a leisure trip, I got a lot of family bonding, sightseeing, educated in the finer ways of the world. But I did not come back refreshed... not to mention that the things that unfolded as I returned did not help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home