they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010!

I'm in the lobby of the Singasara enjoying the songs and piano playing of the coaches.. it feels like Christmas once again.

camp has ended, like a whirlwind, before I knew it.. its ended..

With each camp, I learn new things about myself. I've always wanted all these amazing things to happen to me. And I did not realised that it has been happening to me all this while and now on the other end of the looking glass, I fully appreciate it all... I can't wait to finish the next chapter of my life. There are so many first that I can look forward to and it starts now.. or its been happening to me.. and I can only imagine that it will keep happening :)

Have a blessed new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home