they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

today I ran around town with fel. A 7km run.. Against my better judgement. Of course I do feel a sense of accomplishment now that it is done and I also got to see a different side of Singapore by venturing around on foot.

there were so many times that I tried to give up, but Fel wont have it. She'll run circles around me until I picked up the pace or jogged on the spot until I caught up. I am in awe. Thank you babe!!!

My goal for the year is the half marathon. And for now to run the 7km without stopping. She's my role model.. her mantra "just keep swimming"..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home