they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, February 28, 2010

People are wondering why I am still in town, so hear goes..

Andrew, CC and I were suppose to go kite surfing. We've crossed out these dates months ago, so I have been looking forward to going. However Andrew wasn't able to finish some pertinent time sensitive work, so there goes the trip to the beach.

So instead, I played vball. I really really need to work on my serve. Had an awesome dinner at gardens which involved cool live music. Then off to the board game cafe for a marathon of Ticket to ride, Scotland yard, Cranium and Quelf.. *ROFL*

"Holy, FUCKING AWESOME Batman!" as I would say.
"And all the brothers and sisters said, Amen!" you turn!!!

It didn't end there are 3am when we got kicked out of the cafe we went on a field trip to Mustafa!

and that was just Saturday...



today I slept in, but caught Dad just as he was going out for a hike, it was real quality father daughter time :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home