they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Its hard to turn a blind eye, to be blind sighted by clouded emotions. I wished I could blame it on someone else. There is keeping busy and keeping needy. But it gets easier, to respect the boundaries and place pit bulls and lay whistles in between. Its hard to cry seeing instead bed knobs and broomsticks, strewn traps and barb wire in its aftermath.

fresh air and a change of scenery is doing me good, putting things in an angle I never thought I knew. with them gone the decisions and the feelings are all mine and no one can sway it favour or no favour

sometimes it does get a little scary. All that soul searching has lead me to the same reasons I walked out many moons ago. I can at peace that I wasn't fuzzy, today I'm fussy? maybe. maybe not. I'm just doing my best to be happy. I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home