they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, March 27, 2010

I thought that reading about them would make me feel tense.. but instead it makes me smile. True, it doesn't make it less hard, but it gets easier with each day.

Its the permission I need to let it all go. Today I finally found myself free of the cage that I trapped myself in. Just last week I caught myself thinking.. where have I been all this time.

Seeing people happy makes me want to be happy too. But Remember darling, that's not a good enough reason to jump the gun.

They both are more perfect for each other, I like that about them. I see him giving her so much leeway, some that I never got. I think that's really precious.

I look forward to someday where I too can have something good. Maybe soon. Maybe.


Lost and insecure, you found me, you found me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home