they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Monday, April 12, 2010

somehow.. its difficult to get to the core of what I want to say..
The thing is, I do not really know what I want to say. Just that I have something I suppose. I finally have this urge to blog, but there are just so many things that has happened in the last couple of week that wow... I do not know really where to start...


I am glad I can breathe a sigh of relief that I have no more feelings for him. Come what may. I pray that he has the best life possible.
I blasted at Andrew over the phone and since then he hasn't spoken a bleep. I do not know if that's a good thing or bad thing. I was in no wrong, so my conscience is clear.
Work was a bane, with the hours piled up bumper to bumper it was a crazy march. But April seems to bring with it tumble weed and a Drought(spelled with a CAPITAL D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home