they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Friday, May 07, 2010

As much as I do enjoy blogging. for a very long time I've kept my frustrations masked behind metaphors and cryptic prose. In the hopes that no one will get hurt, and that I do not anger those that hurt me.

The fear and anxiety I feel towards hurting someone or the worry that people will see me in a different light compels me from openly declaring how I feel. Be it overly happy or overtly flustered.

The O episode spoke to me. I am not a serial killer. neither am I related to one. I have done nothing wrong to feel this alienation. I am allowed to feel those emotions, be it contrary to what other people think.

All the blogs I love to read have their entries and emotion peeled back. Exposing their true feeling. As much as people talk about it. They accept it. They might not agree with it.. but just like me, one of their reader, I am intrigued, hooked and maybe sometimes taken enough to gossip about it.

So what..

the world is still going about its day, and nothing happened. Darling, nothing is going to happen to you if you strike it crazy. take the bold pose, the untrodden road. they might frown in dismay, but after that they'll go about their day.


So Cheers! to taking bolder steps to speaking openly about how I feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home