they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

mercy is always a source of epitomes.

If i was comatose and woke up after 10 years, what would I remember..

I half expected myself to say something like my ex. or something along those lines. However nothing really definitive really comes to mind.

I'd definitely have my loving family on the list...

Yup, that is utmost.


dodge the questions and avoid the subjects
hope silence trumps the uneasiness
through the rain, and through the wire
what I do ain't how I feel
yet I go with the flow, afraid to loose what I got
I timidly cower in cloudy notions,
admitting only to an out of body experience
and can' accept, yet I do nothing
and let it happen, over and over and over
what kind of a person does that
why would I let that happen, even when I don't want to
don't ever put yourself in that position
that way avoid facing up to it
because facing only hurts

many moons ago, I told someone, I love you.
and in response, i was told, I can't say that yet.
I didn't know what that was. the L word.
and it came, then it went
and don't ever.. I say ever.. tell me that its forever.
Because somewhere lost and in my past I believed you
and in a fit of silliness, reciprocated
and I am paying that price.

I'm back to the beginning. I never deserved you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home